The Market was established by a dedicated group of area residents who believe that a locally-owned food store will improve the quality of life in our community.
To offer community members from all income levels nutritious and reasonably-priced food and products from a cooperatively-owned store that supports sustainable communities by providing:
- Local and regional fruits, vegetables, meats, and dairy
- Bulk foods from natural food suppliers and regional growers to provide cost-effective nutrition
- Household products that support a sustainable lifestyle
- Education, Outreach, and Community:
- monthly in-store programs
- outreach via community food initiatives
Anyone can become a member of the Stone Valley Community Market co-op. A democratic membership is a fundamental principle of food co-ops. Members are equity owners and as such have a say in how we do business.