Stone Valley Market was established by a dedicated group of area residents who believe that a locally-owned food store will improve the quality of life in our community.
You don’t have to be a member to shop here, but members receive extra benefits. The Market would not exist without our member-owners. Your membership will ensure the long-term health and sustainability of a community-owned market in Poultney.
Why become a member?
A Co-op is a member-owned, member-controlled business organization that works for the mutual benefit of its members. We’re committed to our local producers and vendors! By joining SVCM, you’re supporting the community.
Have more questions? Please email us or call (802) 287-4550 for more information.
Annual Member equity:…$20/yearly
Market Partner:…………….$300 one-time
Member benefits include:
- Member-only sales
- Voting on co-op issues, including the election of board members (one vote per membership, regardless of how many are in the household)
- The opportunity to run for our board (and save an extra 10% off purchases)
- An e-newsletter about what’s happening with Stone Valley Community Market and members-only sales information
- MEMBER WORKERS get 5% off their purchases (certain restrictions apply)
- SUPERWORKERS, scheduled for at least 2 hours per week, receive 10% off purchases
Email us to find out more about becoming a Member Worker or SuperWorker at the Market!
Please note: The discounts that volunteers receive do not apply to members-only sale items.